Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (14)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (13)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- Carers (4)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Self referral (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.