Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (13)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (5)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- Carers (4)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.