Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (4)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.