Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (8)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (1)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.