Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.