Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (7)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.