Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- LGBT+ (4)
- Minority Groups (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)