Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
- People leaving prison (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.