Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.