Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW1 (2)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with eating disorders (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
How is the service provided?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.