Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.