Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with dementia (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.