Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.