Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Peaks & Plains Housing Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (22)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (21)
- Pushchair Accessible (12)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (15)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
- People with challenging behaviour (11)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Adult Social Care (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (10)
- Via College or post-16 provider (9)
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (10)
- Private sector (6)
- Public Sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (9)
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Large Print Material (7)
- Makaton (6)
- Translated Material (5)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.