Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Is a referral required?
- No (11)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Early Years setting (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.