Showing results 1 to 26 of 26
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (26)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (22)
- Accessible bathroom (16)
- Pushchair Accessible (16)
- Hoisting Facilities (13)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (23)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (20)
- People with sensory impairment (16)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- Carers (12)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (14)
- Via GP or Health Professional (14)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (14)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (13)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (12)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (11)
- Use of symbols/pictures (11)
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Translated Material (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (4)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.