Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (15)
- Pushchair Accessible (11)
- Accessible bathroom (10)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with challenging behaviour (11)
- Carers (10)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.