Showing results 51 to 79 of 79
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (77)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (73)
- Pushchair Accessible (33)
- Accessible bathroom (22)
- Hoisting Facilities (20)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (38)
- Via Adult Social Care (32)
- Via Children’s Social Care (32)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (31)
- Via School (26)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (34)
- Hearing Loop (27)
- Translated Material (21)
- Makaton (15)
- Materials in Braille (14)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (26)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (25)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (23)
- People with sensory impairment (21)
- People with mental health difficulties (16)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (6)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.