Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (7)
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Materials in Braille (5)
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.