Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW2 (6)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (6)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.