Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- Private sector (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.