Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.