Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Text Phone (5)
- Translated Material (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Older people (5)
- People with dementia (5)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.