Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessibility ramps (1)
- Fully accessible toilet (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Older people (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (6)
Is a referral required?
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.