Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.