Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.