Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Text Phone (4)
- Translated Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.