Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Is a referral required?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.