Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Young Carers (6)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.