Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Accessibility ramps (1)
- Fully accessible toilet (1)
- Handrails (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Older people (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.