Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with SEN/learning disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- Older people (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Makaton (6)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Large Print Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.