Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Makaton (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.