Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with dementia (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)