Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Teenage Parents (2)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.