Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with sensory impairment
- How is the service provided?: Telephone
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Teenage Parents (2)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)