Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Hoisting Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
- Accepted referral methods: Via Children’s Social Care
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
- Teenage Parents (3)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.