Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Communication aids and support available
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.