Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
- Carers (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Text Phone (6)
- Translated Material (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.