Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.