Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via GP or Health Professional (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (11)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- Carers (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Translated Material (2)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Makaton (1)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.