Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (7)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (2)
- Via Youth Support Service (2)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.