Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- Carers (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (6)
- Via Early Years setting (6)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.