Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (15)
- Carers (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- Young Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (12)
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (12)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.