Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- Carers (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via College or post-16 provider (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (7)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.