Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Text Phone (4)
- Translated Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Older people (3)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.