Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.