Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Days service available: Tuesday
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Accepted referral methods: Via College or post-16 provider
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (2)
- Via Youth Support Service (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.