Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (15)
- Carers (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- Young Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (12)
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (12)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.