Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (16)
- Carers (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- Young Carers (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
- Registered Charity (10)
- Private sector (3)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Public Sector (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.