Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Accessibility aids and support available: Pushchair Accessible
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with physical disabilities
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
- Registered Charity (4)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Private sector (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.